Welcome to Tibet Group Tour
Tibet group tour is the top leading Tibetan tour company with many years of profesional experiences, we have a great Tibetan team of local travel expert and had extensive knowledge of Tibet tours and travel. Over the past decades we had provided great experiences for more than 1000 travelers around world and trained our guides and drivers to keep improve our Tibet group tour quality.
Over the past decades, we have received reputable feedbacks from our clients and earnd a lots of experiences to make our trips better, all the staffs at the Tibet Group Tour are very keen to improve ourselves and struggle to be the best.
We also provide most latest Tibet Travel permit information to all the travelers and help them to plan their tour in a worry free and also provide train and flight tickets booking assistance too.
We are top rated on TripAdvisors and you can check our links on TripAdvisor page here
- Departure DateTrip TitleCostStatusAction
- 2017-07-29 4 Days Lhasa HighlightFrom ￥ 560 2 confirmed View Details
- 2017-07-29 8 Days EBC ExplorationFrom ￥ 1030 1 confirmed View Details
- 2017-07-29 6 Days Cultural ExperiencesFrom ￥ 840 1 confirmed View Details
- 2017-08-02 6 Days Cultural ExperiencesFrom ￥ 840 1 confirmed View Details
- 2017-08-02 4 Days Lhasa HighlightFrom ￥ 560 1 confirmed View Details
- 2017-08-02 10 days Easier Acclimatizing Tibet EBC Small Group TourFrom ￥ 1310 1 confirmed View Details
Tibet Private Tours
Namgyal's guiding job was un-improveable! He answered all our questions, explained wonderfully the aspects of boudhism that we didn't know, and made us feel at home all the time. He also was very respectful for our family and travelling with him was a very nice experience. We all think he is a very talented guide! Damdul was also very nice with us. He always drove carefully and we felt secure in the car all the time. A true professional!
The journey will lead across the great central Tibet of U-Tsang to the western Ngari. This tour is the best Tibet group tour if you are not very much interested in seeing Tibet rather than taking a...[MORE]
Debating sessions in Sera Monastery or any other monasteries for that matter, look fiercer than however peaceful Buddhism is described to you. But It’s a way of gaining the path to inner peac...[MORE]
Offering Removed In us, Tibetan culture’s many daily life traditions as Buddhists, there is the wonderful tradition of offering seven bowls of water “yonchap” to the Buddha. Each morning, sev...[MORE]